Units and Lease Rates
The Taylor Building, an office building located at the corner of 8th Avenue and 7th Street SW, Calgary, was built in 1958 at a time when Calgary's new commercial architecture was generally modest. Most buildings were a hesitant adoption of the international style then in vogue - brick or concrete forms with little elaboration and with names that reflected the oil weath that encouraged their construction. The Petrochemical Building, now known as the Taylor Building after the building's architect, was revolutionary at the time as an office building with its glass and aluminum curtain walls.
With its daylight views to the east, south and west, its tenant friendly common amenities and efficient floor plates and its below market operating costs, the Taylor Building is an excellent choice for companies who want well located and affordable office space in downtown Calgary.