Cleaners make sure that Cascadia's buildings show pride of ownership and respect for our residents by cleaning our entry ways and common areas, by cleaning out apartments prior to renovation and by preparing suites for our new residents.
- Vacuuming and cleaning all floor surface areas
- washing walls, windows, doors, cabinets, cupboards etc.
- cleaning bathrooms and kitchens in vacant apartments
- cleaning appliances
- dusting and polishing
- Other duties relating to cleanliness of buildings and grounds as assigned
- Able to work independently, is a self-starter, takes pride in a job well done and pays close attention to detail
- Proven ability to work productively and safely while under pressure, with good time management
- Previous cleaning experience is required
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 30 lbs and to work with industrial strength cleaners