Suite Types & Rates
Underground Gated Parking: $50
The Harwood rental apartments in downtown Vancouver's West End offer its residents the best of downtown Vancouver's city living.
Harwood's tenants reflect the West End itself, a community with a mixed population of young and old, longtime Canadians and newcomers from around the world.
- Close to English Bay and Stanley Park
- Close to West End Farmers Market, Movie Theater, library, hospital, banks, and local restaurants
- Starbucks and other local coffee shops within a 1 km walking distance
- Safeway and other local grocers within a 1 km radius
- Parks within 1 km include Sunset Beach Park, May & Lorne Brown Park and Nelson Park
- A 16 minute walk from the Canada Line at the Yaletown-Roundhouse Station Platform 1 stop
- Lord Roberts Elementary and King George High School just blocks away
A short walk to English Bay and the beach, the Harwood apartments for rent in downtown Vancouver provide a world class living experience in one of the world's most livable cities.